Monday, May 19, 2008

Hi peepz. (It is late. I am tired. *yaaaaawn*)

This is a rant. A real, true, randomly random, rant.

I am addicted to Coldplay right now.

You know the top three depressing bands? Well, I have a rule against listening to them at night... (past experience... loooooooooong story... o.e) Due to listening to Evanescence at night causing one of my online friends' characters in an RP to be possessed, getting mentally scarred by listening to 'Bleed It Out' by Linkin Park, at like, 8:50 eastern, while in a car filled with people... and several other instances... I've learned those bands really aren't the best at night.

I actually discovered how amazering The Scientist- Coldplay was on that same night. And various other Coldplay songs... and the Fray... I listen to the Fray a lot before I go to bed... actually, as I fall asleep. XD I love them both. My nightleh bands... soft and prettyfulz, most of the time romantic, or reminiscent, of good times, and bad, and so loverly...

Roleplaying depressingly really puts you in a mood, man. Like, any writing dude, but like, yah... *sigh* I miss Troyn already... (Troy/Taryn; two characters in the RP I write with a couple of friends online) *sighness* :'( *sniff* toopid angsteh teenagers wiff suckeh lives in a screwed-up version of the US.... *sighzzzz*

Peace out, ya'll.

No comments: