Friday, August 22, 2008

Gah. D: (Suck It Up by Brian Meehl was amazing. o.o) rant-likeitem.short.

Hello people. I'm sorry I haven't been updating a lot lately. I love you guys. You're all really great for reading my blog...

Today, I finished the book Suck It Up, by Brian Meehl. It was awesome. I loved the characters, the story was original, it was just GREAT.
*spoilerzish*

Morning McCobb= pwnsome.

Portia Dredful>Bella Swan

Not obssessed with Morning romantically, actually has a healthy ounce a fear, confident, determined.

I do enjoy Twilight, but I had a very bad case of Bella hate, due to her obssession with Edward, and willingness to give up EVERYTHING, family, friends, home, humanity/mortality/etc. for another person... but, most things were solved in Breaking Dawn. Still... Well, I'm glad everything turned out well for them.

Suck It Up was pretty good, to me. :) ^^' 8) I'll probably rant about more later...

3 comments:

Dibsy said...

Rant now. I need a summary. T_T

Aly K. said...

Alrighty then. ^^'

Dibsy said...

Good! (gives slip to aly) You've been promoted! (~_-)